Please be aware that by accessing www.mycosym.com you agree to the terms and conditions as listed below.
- MYCOSYM-TRITON S.L., Riogordo (Málaga), Spain, CIF B92264175 (hereunder MYCOSYM), gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility as to the accuracy of the information contained on its Web site. In particular, we can not guarantee that the material shown on our Web site is complete and up to date at any given time.
- MYCOSYM also expressly disclaims any liability for Internet failures, damages through third parties, any imported data (viruses, worms, Trojan horses) and hyper linked Web sites. MYCOSYM has no control over the content and the form of non-MYCOSYM Web sites.
- MYCOSYM cannot guarantee the flawless operation of hardware and software.
- Please note that this page may contain technical inconsistencies and typographical errors.
- MYCOSYM reserves the right to change and update information on this Web site anytime without previous notification. This includes, without limitation, improvements and changes concerning the information, products or services, respectively, described on this site.
- In no event will MYCOSYM be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or other consequential damages for any use of this Web site, or any hyper linked Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Cookies are file elements, which a Web site may send to your browser in order to better assist you with database systems. However, you can adjust the settings of your browser to displaying a message each time you receive a cookie. Thus you are in a position to decide for yourself whether to accept a cookie or not.
- Generally, you are not leaving any personal information by visiting our Web site. In certain cases, however, we do need your name and address. Whenever personal information is required, you will be advised, as is the case when you want us to get in touch with us.
- Should you decide to provide us with any personal information over the Internet, e.g. for correspondence, we do reserve the right to use this information for marketing purposes.